CPP film has characteristics such as transparency and high strength of films puncture resistance and damage. CPP films are used for packaging food materials which need high freshness and protection. CPP films can be processed on horizontal and vertical machines.
The main component of CPP is Polypropylene. This film was first used in Japan in 1961 and PMA started to manufacture such films in 1998. One of the main features of these films which makes them distinct is their transparency and high formability. Therefore, CPP films are one of the most conventional films.
Polypropylene films are manufactured using cast technology and without orientation. These films are highly flexible and stretchable, and can be used for pouches, lamination or other films.
CPP films have features such as elasticity, sealable, high resistance against humidity, abrasion resistance, and high frustration.
CPP films are generally used in lamination packaging. CPP films made by PMA co. have appropriate resistance and strength against impact loads. Our experts in PMA co. always guide you through selecting the best material for packaging purposes.
PMA co. manufactures CPP in different thickness, varying between 20 to 70 microns. CPP films made by this company have ISO9001:2015 standard certificate and manufacturing license from ministry of health. PMA industrial co. uses latest 3 layer technology of Germany and Italy to manufacture CPP.
Different CPP films manufactured by PMA are as follows:
- Laminated specific CPP film
- Print specific CPP film
- Print and laminated specific CPP film
- Two-way sealable CPP film
- Bread packaging specific CPP film
- Thermo CPP films for industrial use
Applications of CPP films:
Polypropylene films can be used in the packaging of chocolates, snack, noodle, pasta, food packaging pouches, dresses, hard products such as metal packages and other various goods.
- Very high transparency
- Sealable with minimum heat, leading to less energy consumption
- High heat and shrinkage resistance
- Resistance towards humidity and chemical materials
- Various thickness, between 20 to 70 microns.
- Print and laminated procell
- Width varying, between 70 and 2550 millimeters and maximum roll diameter is 800 millimeters.
- High frustration and increased packaging speed in food industry.